Time may well be the most valuable commodity any one of us has today. Here are 5 reasons why Main Street Art is worth your time and energy:
1. We bring a unique blend of programming – for children through adults -- to the Seacoast community.
2. We serve the teen and adult population with developmental disabilities. This is a truly one-of-a-kind program offering high quality art and materials at an accessible cost.
3. Our gallery brings many important artists -- from the Seacoast and from across the nation – right here to Newfields
4. Annually, we host at least 9 gallery shows, plus additional exhibition opportunities, to bring art to all audiences.
5. Because art makes the world – and our community -- a better place
We want you to join the Main Street Art family by becoming a volunteer, board member, teacher or member. You’ll help MSA achieve its goals and will help brighten the community.
You bring new ideas and fresh eyes to our work, and you can help us grow our programming and expand what we bring to the community,
And, if you have experience and expertise in the following areas, we know you will have an immediate impact on our work
-Public relations and/or marketing
-Non-profit management or leadership
Finally, our Gallery & Exhibition Committee is always seeking Artists, art-lovers, and collectors to bring our myriad shows (over 9 a year!) to life.
Take the next step and contact us to learn more about becoming part of the Main Street Art family!